(feel free to add some more in the comments section)
1) She is the most wonderful baby sister a big sister could ask for.
2) She doesn't hold a grudge, I truly envy her capacity for forgiveness.
3) When we lived together in college, she always did the dishes. And sometimes when she comes to visit, she does my dishes.
4) She's recently found her crafty side, doing things like making cherry pit heating pads for the family and re-upholstering Maddi's Dresser.
|From dresser + others|
5) She is dedicated: to her family, her church, her friends, and of course, General Hospital.
6) Speaking of GH, Libby was born on Luke and Laura's wedding day.
7) She makes great coffee (just don't ask her to make Mocha Bread Pudding in the Crock pot)
8) She went through several movie obsessions, resulting in the whole family knowing them all by heart: Wizard of Oz, Speed, Ransom and Face-Off come to mind, but I know there were many others.
9) She's a good at games, she usually beats me at Catan and she got me to say "leechasaurus" in a rousing game of Catch Phrase
10) She is a great caregiver to sick family and friends.
11) She has good fashion sense, but gives me minimal grief for my lacking any.
|From 80 Degrees in October|
15) She can walk in high heels.
16) She's easily cheered up by Oreos.
17) She loves a good deal, and she's good at finding them.
18) She's great with technology - if you want your DVD player or new phone hooked up, ask Libby.
19) She's great at staying on task, and keeping others going as well.
20) She makes math jokes, like once I said that a dish might yummy with mushrooms in it, she grimaced, but then said, "Okay, next time I'll make it with 10% more mushrooms" hahaha
21) When it really counts, she's an excellent secret keeper.
22) She has never run over a mailbox or driven into Mom's garage door.
23) She got me hooked on Buffy.
24) From Xander: She has a cool thing to build a car with at her house.
25) From Noah: Logan wears a black shirt with a car on it that was mine when I was 2, and pwobably Auntie Libby has a cool black shirt, too.
26) She makes hot cocoa mix from scratch, and it is DELICIOUS.
27) When we were young, she always let me be the teacher when we played school, as long as she could be a baby unicorn.
28) She got confirmed last year and she really inspires me and many others with her faith.
29) When Libby came home from the hospital, my mom gave her to me to hold, and I said "Thank you". 29 years later I am still so thankful to my mom and to God for giving me my Libby. I love you!
|From Meghan and Fair|