Wednesday, March 24, 2010

2:19

I'm overdue for a post, I know. I've just been struggling for a topic, but then a few days ago I realized I had a bunch of pictures from when Maddi and Logan stayed with us, and a few other fun random photos, so I thought to myself, "Hey, I could do a Picture Post" and then immediately I got the "Picture Page" theme song in my head, and it has been stuck there ever since.

Do you remember that segment on Nickelodeon? with Dr. Huxtable? I mean, Bill Cosby.



There, now you have it stuck in your head too, now I'm not alone. But to compensate, here is the Picture Post!

From Mar2010


Time to grab your crayons and your pencils:
(or scissors, glue and magnadoodles)

From Mar2010


From Mar2010


Birthday Day at the Nitty Gritty Birthday Bar in Madison

From Mar2010


From Mar2010


Sera in a poncho that was Maddi's. A mini-poncho - how adorable is that!? And pants knitted by Auntie Steph? too too cute!

From Mar2010


We've been making cookies every other week. In unrelated news, I gave up candy for Lent.

From Mar2010


St. Patrick's Day.

From Mar2010


So now I've done a picture post with you!

1 comment:

  1. sometimes it pays to have writer's block.
    Thanks for the pictures

    ReplyDelete