Tuesday, March 16, 2010

2:18

I have been wishing for winter to be over since it started almost 6 months ago, and now it is mostly over and I wish it was back! You see spring may bring pretty flowers and rainbows but it also bring MUD AND POOP. I HATE snow, more, I hate going out in it, so I have not been out in 6 months to clean up after our 70lbs black lab- HOLY CRAP - there is a lot of crap out there. I have been out there twice litterly shoveling the poop, then yesterday my very good friend Lauren gave me the number for Scoopy Poo - yep that's here in good old Eden Prairie you can pay someone to scoop your poop. Unfortunatly I had gotten this information a little late!



Otherwise we have very much enjoyed going to the park OUTSIDE, and having the windows open long enough to get the winter stink out. The other day, Ryan and I decided to take the kids to the park. I suggested that we put Logan's snow pants on, as his walking skills are still not 100% and he sometime trips over his own feet, I didn't want to get wet if he fell. Good thing mommy knows best, we were at the park about 5 minutes when Logan decided to explore the soccer field. When I went to get him out of the swamp land, he started to run from me, he of course took a face dive into the mud. I guess he should have worn a water proof shirt and face mask as well.



We are going to continue to enjoy the warm weather for 31 more sleeps until we leave for sunny HOT Orlando Florida!

1 comment:

  1. Dog poop stories....don't get me started.
    But isn't it nice to have a six month vacation from that ? Besides it doesn't smell as bad in the winter.

    ReplyDelete