Wednesday, April 14, 2010

2:21

Wow the last few weeks have been awesome, the Twin Cities weather has been amazing, we had the first March in history with NO snow! Bring it on global warming. In the last weeks, Logan turned 2, we have gone to the zoo twice, we have rediscovered all the local parks, and are leaving for Disney World in about 40 hours. So I have been focused on preparing my house for vacation, because you see, I can't go on vacation without making sure my house is clean first. Making sure all the laundry is done- and for some reason put away, does it really make sence that I spend an hour a day putting clothes in drawers and in the closets, only to take them out tomorrow when I am packing?



Today Maddi got a few suprises, she got a package in the mail from Grandma Penny, with excatly what she requested less then a week ago. Barbie's potty training puppies, that's right, puppies that pee after you fill them with water. Maddi also told grandma that she wanted a "purple dress with flowers" and of course grandma delivered, you see one of the things Maddi got from me was the abillity to dream up something in her head and then it appears as if God put it there.



Maddi's other surprize was 2 disney princess dresses, sent directly from the princesses themselves. Each with an attached note that she is to wear them when she comes to visit them. I have been dreaming of taking Maddi to Disney World since she was born (maybe even before) and now it's happening, everything I ever wanted in this vacation is coming true, it is truly going to be magical. (Thanks Ryan you're the best).



Well I must get back to the vacation prep! I will blog with TONS of pics when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment