Thursday, September 24, 2009

2:3

I think one of the toughest things about this summer is how out of touch I've been. Libby and I have had less phone time in the last four months than we usually have in one week. Same with gmail chat. And ditto on lack of phone and chat time with my best friend Steph. It. is. awful. I need these two to stay sane. To vent about crabby toddlers. To share the funny kidisms that remind us that we love our job. I am so looking forward to settling back into routine. Where I get time to stay in touch with Lib and Steph.

I also am out of touch in the blogosphere. Oh how I miss keeping up with my virtual friends. I promise I will come back to you, with witty and insightful comments.

I'm looking forward to making real life connections too. I am so excited to find like-minded mamas in crunchy Madison. Hooray for LLL, BF, AP, CD, BW, and VBACs!

No comments:

Post a Comment