Thursday, February 11, 2010

2:13

So the last few days have been awesome!!! Ryan had to go out of town so Meghan and her 3 kids came for a visit. I think the best thing about your sister being your best friend is that you can do and say anything and she won't be mad. You see Meghan and I have very different parenting styles, and sometimes when our children are butting heads then Meghan and I butt heads, but at the end of the day we are playing games and drinking hot chocolate.
From meghan at libbys

Ok enough about that, we have had a blast! They got here Tuesday evening so we just chilled and played, then Wednesday we took 4 kids to playgroup and had a so much fun at a local Rec Center.
From meghan at libbys


Then we came home and since Meghan and I have started knitting latley Lauren came over to help us learn to purl (which is a differnt kind of stich in knitting). Then I called my awesome waxing lady to see if she could fix Meghan's scary eyebrows, and of course she could so Meghan ran to get that done. In the mean time I made lunch for 6 kids!

From meghan at libbys

Since no one took a nap we decided to get all 5 kids dressed in snow clothes and out for some sledding. Thank goodness my friend's older boys were here to help with the sledding part.
From meghan at libbys

From meghan at libbys

As usual, everyone we saw commented on how much Meghan and I look alike; I don't know what they're talking about...
From meghan at libbys

1 comment:

  1. Did they say how much you SOUND alike , too ??? Even your "posts" are similar.
    Glad you are having so much fun....
    and that Libby ventured out into the cold !!!

    ReplyDelete