Saturday, October 31, 2009

2:5

We are finally settling into a routine here in Oregon, Wisconsin! So far, I think small town living suits us, we'll see what the next few months bring. Obviously, there is lots I could talk about, but for now I'm just going to post about Halloween.

The kids went as Phineas, Ferb and their pet platypus. Phineas and Ferb is a cartoon show on Disney that the boys LOVE, and I actually think is pretty clever. Two brothers who invent crazy stuff, and their pet platypus who is actually a secret agent who fights evil.



On my computer, if you click on an image, it blows it up in a new screen. I'm going to post a bunch of these to a picasa album (hopefully tonight) so you should be able to view them by clicking "Meghan's Pics" on the right.








No comments:

Post a Comment